What is a brazilian blowout anti-frizz straightening treatment?
What is the procedure
- The main advantage is that no harsh chemicals are used so the treatment is not so damaging to the hair as some of the other available treatments
- You will get straight, smooth and healthy looking hair in a short amount of time
- As opposed to the Japanese Straightening Perm the brazilian blowout does not need to kill any hair and instead of growing out, the Brazilian method ensures that the hair fades out and this encourages fresh growth of hair.
- Feel like a star! It is claimed that celebrities like Halle Berry, Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Ritchie are all using it.
- The main downside to this treatment is that you may need to wait, after the treatment has been completed, for up to seventy two hours before you can wash your hair again and the smell is not that pleasant! So be sure not to do this treatment before an important event or party.
- It is not cheap. Expect to pay well over $200 (depending on the length of your hair)
Duration and after care
Where to get the Brazilian Blowout anti-frizz or keratin treatment + Promotion with huge discount!
Buy original Brazilian Blowout Products
I have not yet seen any salon offering the original Brazilian Blowout products. However, you can order them online.
- Brazilian Blowout Acai Anti-Frizz Shampoo
- Brazilian Blowout Acai Anti-Frizz Conditioner
- Brazilian Blowout Acai Deep Conditioning Masque
- Brazilian Blowout Acai Daily Smoothing Serum
More anti-frizz products
Check out this article on anti-frizz treatments for smoother, straighter and shinier hair.
Send us your feedback!
Try it out and let us know what you think.