Aesop has recently introduced a full range of shampoos aimed to put your hair in tip top condition. Each product incorporates an innovative and effective combination of plant-based and non-botanical ingredients which address a spectrum of needs.
What’s more each shampoo and conditonar is a sensory pleasure to use, each wtith its own original scent.
Here are just some of the shampoos on offer:
- Classic shampoo and conditioner: contains gergamot mint, cedarwood bark and lavender stem.
- Nurturing shampoo and conditoner: contains tocopherol, swet almond and shea butter. Especially good to restore distressed hair.
- Volumising shampoo and conditioner: with bergamot mint, polyquaternium 67 and fennel seed. This range will give your hair a lightweight lift without any unwanted, heavy product residue.
- Colour protection shampoo and conditioner: with tangerine rind, hydrolyzed oats and sunflower seed. This is a sulphate-free formula for chemically treated, dry or damaged hair.
- Calming shampoo and conditioner: contains sage leaf, chamomile flower and lemon balm. Especially good for sensitive scalps, this shampoo soothes and cleanses.
- Equalising shampoo and conditioner: with fennel fruit, eucalyptus leaf and mistletoe leaf. Especially for those with oily scalps. This equalising shampoo can regulate sebum production without upsetting the equilibrium of the scalp.
As I have chemically treated and dry hair, I opted to try the Colour protection shampoo and conditioner. It’s a pleasant shampoo and conditioner that is gentle for my hair.
Aeseop Rose hair & scalp moisturising masque
I also received a mask for my hair, which is something I recommend everyone should use. Your hair needs as much care as your skin and a regular mask can do wonders. I have already found this masque effective for my hair and I use it on a regular basis now.
I think this range of shampoos can be very good to use if you have a special hair condition and if you like the sensational smell of the shampoos. Be sure to go into the shop and smell the product beforehand. The smell can be quite strong so you want to make sure you get one that you like! And don’t forget to take a hair masque with you as well!
Location Aesop store in Singapore
Ngee Ann City Tower B
391B Orchard Road
#B1-50 Singapore 238874
Tel: +65 67376332